COCOCHOCO brazilian original keratin hair treatment for dark / thick hair - A unique formula infused with cocoa bean extracts. This treatment helps to improve the growth of healthy hair, while leaving it straight, smooth, and soft to the touch. This treatment is suitable for hair that is healthy, strong, and coarse.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/ Leaf/ Twig Extract
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Adds softness and shine to hair that lasts for an average of 12 weeks
- Nourishing treatment that improves the condition of the hair
- 100% free of Sulfate, paraben, alcohol, silicone, cruelty-Free and vegan friendly
- Suatible for healthy, coarse and strong hair
How to apply:
- Wash the hair twice with COCOCHOCO Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry (do not use conditioner)
- Blow-dry the hair straight on a medium heat until completely dry. Comb the hair thoroughly
- Part the hair into manageable sections using hair clips
- Shake the product well before use, wear gloves and use in a well-ventilated room
- Brush the COCOCHOCO Treatment onto small sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess. Continue until all the hair has been treated. Please note that using excess product does NOT result in straighter hair, it just creates unpleasant smoke and fumes
- After 20-30 minutes, blow-dry the hair (away from the face) on a medium heat until completely dry. Note: Do not wash your hair – the product must be left on the hair for 3 days / 72 hours
- Iron small sections of the hair 5-7 times using hair straightening irons set at 200°C (medium hair) or 220°C (coarse hair). Take care not to damage the hair with excess heat or repetitions
- Do not wash, tie up or style the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet or kinked re-straighten with hot hair irons
- After 3 days, wash the hair with COCOCHOCO Sulphate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner
Hair treatments can cause allergic reactions. A skin sensitivity test must be performed 48 hours before use. Strong odor may cause eye irritation in sensitive individuals, so use in a well-ventilated room. If any signs of irritation occur, please discontinue use and immediately wash the product out of the hair. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Store in a cool, dry place and Keep away from children.
Cocochoco Clarifying Shampoo has an advanced foaming action which deeply cleans hair cuticles to remove all residues and impurities. Contains Advanced Timed pH-elevating technology which allows the cuticle to open for optimal results during the application of the Cocochoco Keratin Straightening treatment or Hair Botox treatment.
- Removes all residues and impurities that cling to hair
- Deep cleans and purifies hair, and opens cuticles for optimal results
- Advanced timed pH-elevating technology
- Formulated with nutrients and keratin protein oils to provide nourishment & protect hair during the day
- Enriched with Vitamin B and Aloe Vera
- 100% free of SLS, paraben, Alcohol, silicone, cruelty-Free and vegan friendly
- Suitable for all hair types
How to apply:
Apply to wet hair and massage into a lather. Rinse. Not to be used as an After-Care Shampoo.
my hair are beautifully healthy and straight.
I recommend trying all women who have damaged crippled hair or who want straight hair but still have to iron them. Keratin really works, the hair remains beautifully healthy and straight.