✔ helps you restore and rebuild treated hair
✔ Regenerate them
✔ Give them shine they deserve
✔ Immediete results
✔ gives the hair UV protection
✔ Genuine products - Official supplier
Cocochoco Boto-x Keratin Treatment is the ultimate way to revive your hair.
All in one treatment, it restores dry damaged hair, improves texture and shine, hydrates and deeply conditions, treats split ends, tames frizz, and gives UV protection.
Cocochoco Hair Boto-x contains luxury UV protection ingredients to prevent aging of the hair. Because of UV protection, boto-x makes a fantastic treatment before sunny holidays, or for anyone who is exposed to strong UV rays every day.
In addition to eliminating frizz, Hair Boto-x adds volume to your hair and rejuvenates hair strands that were previously damaged. Hair can be washed 24 hours after application.
It’s full of nourishing proteins, antioxidants, vitamins, conditioning oils and other hair-healthy ingredients that fill in the gaps in the hair fibres and restore it to its natural beauty.
The effects of a Hair Boto-x treatment will last between 3 and 5 months. For most people it lasts a solid 3 or 4 months. After that, it’s recommended to get the treatment redone. Remember, to make the treatment last longer, use the full range of Cocochoco aftercare products.
Hair Boto-x is not a treatment that will change your hair type. For example, curly hair won’t become straight. But the treatment will enhance your natural hair, because it fills in the gaps in the hair strands. Hair Boto-x will make hair look healthier, softer, shinier, fuller and livelier. It will also look younger and split ends will disappear.
How to Apply:
- Wash your hair thoroughly with Step 1 deep cleansing shampoo – apply, and leave on your hair for 3-5 minutes, then rinse off.
- Towel-dry hair and lightly blow-dry until it’s around 60-70% wet.
- Apply the treatment with the silicone brush, strand by strand, 1-1.5 cm awayfrom the roots.
- Leave the treatment on the hair for 20-30 minutes. Exposing time depends upon the condition of your hair and the degree of damage.
- Dry your hair completely with a warm blow-dryer and comb it through.
- Polish hair with a flat iron at a temperature between 190 and 220 degrees Celsius. The temperature setting depends on the condition of your hair – more damage requires a lower setting, and virgin/brunette/curly hair needs a higher heat. Take strands 1 cm thick at an angle of 90 degrees to the scalp. It is recommended to use a heat-resistant comb. Go over each section 4-6 times depending on original hair condition. (more damages less times)
- After 24 hours wash any residue from the hair with Cocochoco sulphate free shampoo and conditioner.
Hair Boto-x vs Keratin Treatment What’s the Difference?
The main difference between these two treatments is that keratin treatment is for straightening and fully eliminating frizz, designed for people who like very straight hair with a significant reduction of volume. Hair Boto-x is for restoring, nourishing and taming frizz, for anyone who’s hair is very damaged, over-processed, thin in structure and in need of deep restoration.
You can read more in this article..
2. Cocochoco Clarifying Shampoo has an advanced foaming action which deeply cleans hair cuticles to remove all residues and impurities. Contains Advanced Timed pH-elevating technology which allows the cuticle to open for optimal results during the application of the Cocochoco Keratin Straightening treatment or Hair Botox treatment.
- Removes all residues and impurities that cling to hair
- Deep cleans and purifies hair, and opens cuticles for optimal results
- Advanced timed pH-elevating technology
- Formulated with nutrients and keratin protein oils to provide nourishment & protect hair during the day
- Enriched with Vitamin B and Aloe Vera
- 100% free of SLS, paraben, Alcohol, silicone, cruelty-Free and vegan friendly
- Suitable for all hair types
How to apply:
Apply to wet hair and massage into a lather. Rinse. Not to be used as an After-Care Shampoo.