Application Of Keratin
IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps without taking any shortcuts
- Wash the hair twice with Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry.
- Blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Comb the hair thoroughly.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Brush the Brazilian Keratin Treatment onto sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess.
- After 10 minutes, blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
- Using hair straighteners set at 220°C or 430°F, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment.
- Do not wash or tie up the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet re-straighten with hot hair straighteners.
- After 3 days, wash the hair with Salt-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.